- Zimbabwe Cabinet has 47 Ministers compared to the Obama Cabinet which includes the Vice President and the heads of 15 executive departments.
- Parliament currently has provision for 210 MPs, 93 Senators all on full government benefits.
- Huge spending on foreign trips, most of which have no direct benefit for the country.
- Industrial Capacity has slumped to below 40% in real terms, with many Bulawayo companies having to close down.
- The proposed constitution seeks to expand the House of Assembly by 60 more seats to specifically cater for women.
With unemployment figures hovering around 90%, surely this government should give the Zimbabwean people a break!